Gene Brokers’ Quality Guarantee Policy
The following policy outlines the responsibilities of Buyers and Sellers:
- Seller guarantees the product to be accurately described on the listing page.
- If the Seller is providing shipping services, the Seller provides the following guarantees to the Buyer: a) the product will be shipped according to the shipping option selected, and within the Seller’s specified handling time, and b) the proper quantity of product will be delivered to the Buyer in usable condition, including but not limited to the proper packaging of the product, proper cooling of vapor shippers, and the purchase of third party insurance covering lost, damaged, or stolen packages, purchased at the Seller’s discretion.
- Seller DOES NOT guarantee the product will be delivered within the shipping carrier’s suggested shipping times, as most carrier services do not offer insurance against delayed shipments.
- If the Seller is NOT providing shipping services, the Buyer assumes all risk after the product leaves the Seller’s possession. Possession can be defined as a physical transfer of the product from the Seller to the Buyer, and/or the transfer of ownership if the product is stored at a third party facility.
- Seller guarantees the transfer of AI Certificates will take place within the timeframe specified in the Seller’s Handling Time policy.
- Buyer is responsible to report any issues to the Seller within 24 hours of product delivery.
- Buyer has the responsibility of refusing a damaged shipment at the time of delivery, if applicable.
If any of these guarantees or responsibilities are not fulfilled, Buyers and Sellers are encouraged to work together to find a practical solution that aligns with the terms set forth in this Quality Guarantee Policy. If any such controversy between Users should arise in connection with using this Website, Users are kindly asked to contact the Owner using the contact details provided on this Website.